Saturday, January 12, 2013

Memories Lost

I find it interesting that I don't seem to remember the years between 2003 and 2006 very well. The one thing I do remember best from that time was the work I had. The worst jobs I have ever had were in those years. I can remember my job cleaning port-o-lets and also one sorting recycling. I had to leave the recycling job because being in that building made me gag.
The one other thing I am sure I did a lot of in those years between 2003 and 2006 was read. I read voraciously in that time. I believed myself to be a genius and tried reading too fast. As a result I don't feel as though I learned very much in doing all the reading I did.
Shortly before this time between 2003 and 2006 I began being reclusive. I had as a result lost touch with all friends from earlier years. And so in the years between 2003 and 2006 I was alone. I don't know for sure if I ever engaged in any social activities at all.
I missed major events in that time as well. I don't even remember the years that the Patriots won their 3 Super Bowls. I'm sure I did not catch any of those games. I was too deeply entrenched in my symptoms of schizophrenia to pay attention to such a thing as a foot ball game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment