Thursday, August 30, 2012

25 Articles and Counting


It has been two months now since I published my first article on Breathe. I have now written 25 articles. In this process I have learned quite a bit. I have done some research for most of the articles you can read on this blog. I intend to continue to write for this blog for some time. I would love to get feedback on the articles as well as any possible ideas for future articles. My e-mail address is on my profile which you can access from the home page of Breathe. I will continue to study pertinent topics to expand upon what I have already put forth. I hope that those of you who read my articles appreciate the work I put into my writing. I also hope that you visit Breathe more than once.

I have had great success marketing my blog on facebook. I'm sure that many of you who are reading this article first learned about Breathe through facebook. I remember my first 100 + page view day. That day I looked up mental health related organizations on facebook and posted a message mentioning my blog on their walls. Since then I have started my own facebook page in which I write about what's going on with Breathe. I have also got my blog on a mental health related website called Psychcentral. It has a list of mental health related blogs. If you are interested in mental health or are in recovery Psychcentral is a great resource that you may want to check out.

I am challenged in writing relevant and informative articles consistently for Breathe. One day I would like to use Breathe as a platform for starting an exercise group or club in Brattleboro, VT where I live. I am working towards getting a following of readers in town to build off from. It can all start with just one interested person. This is not too far fetched a concept by any means. I currently volunteer in a town in New Hampshire helping to facilitate fitness groups for people who are in recovery. If you are living in Brattleboro and read my articles feel free to get in touch. I would be more than happy to help others in my community be active and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment