Monday, October 22, 2012

100


This is the 100th article I have published in Breathe. I feel so accomplished. It has been a rewarding experience, creating a blog. I have expanded from what I originally intended Breathe to be. It is now more of an on-line journal than it was in its beginning. The subject matter is less researched and more deeply personal. This 100th article is being published less than 4 months after the first article was published. In this time I have more than once considered discontinuing writing for Breathe. I am feeling good about what I am putting into Breathe right now and will continue to write indefinitely.

I am glad to have been able to share so much with all my readers. I have expressed in Breathe issues that are relevant to my recovery from schizophrenia. I have many times written some of my best articles just when I think I am going to run out of material. I am writing a lot right now and will continue at this pace as long as I think is beneficial to the blog. I will likely slow down to some degree eventually but I do not think I will stop any time soon. I hope all of you are looking forward to reading more of my material in the future. Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment