Thursday, September 20, 2012

Late Morning Bike Ride


In the late morning today I went out on a bike ride. I hadn't ridden my bike much this past summer. I forgot how much I enjoy it and how great of exercise it is; I think I down play how good of exercise biking is because of how long of bike rides I once did. The weather today was perfect for riding, sunny and cool. I got to enjoy the freedom of having the mobility that comes with being on a bike. As opposed to running or walking the distances or ground you can cover is much less limited on a bike.

This ride could not have come at a better time. I was getting bored with my routine and slacking a little as a result. The time spent on my bike adds great variety and enjoyment to my regimen. Just getting out and exercising got me motivated again to do more exercise including more running and kettlebell training. I will continue to go out on bike rides for the remainder of the autumn season.

No comments:

Post a Comment