Saturday, December 8, 2012

Complications

How do things get to be so complicated. I started this blog to share with others, my experiences. I continue to write because I have found I like writing. As well as because of all the great feedback I've received from my readers.
I have recently been trying to promote the blog as well as myself for financial gain. I would have promoted myself with either a book or youtube channel. It is fun and exciting to see my work is reaching people. And I am justified in wanting a financial return on the work I do. I do not however, want to lose sight of what is really important.
I have to feel good about what I am doing. If I write because I like writing this this is good. I may not make a living as a writer but few do. I am making a difference and I can be proud of that. The whole idea of turning my writing into something profitable is stifling.

No comments:

Post a Comment