Saturday, December 29, 2012

Balance and Individuality

I am a task oriented person. It pleases me very much to complete something. In fact I believe that I could stand a little better by being more comfortable with myself. I mean that in times that I do not necessarily need to get anything done I could enjoy just relaxing. If I were to listen to music or read any non-fiction it would be great. It is just a matter of finding a good healthy balance that makes each of us happy.
We need at times to really drag ourselves out of bed to take on the days responsibilities. Life isn't all work however. It is important to be kind to ourselves. While we feel good about ourselves to be independent and responsible we also need to take each day at face value. As opposed to being caught up in the past or the future.
I say to know yourself well. It is important that we not try to fit ourselves into another person's mold. I know myself that I am most happy to be active and productive. And so I make an effort to be these things. I will sometimes force myself to do things that I don't necessarily feel like doing. I always feel great when it is done. There are many who fit a different mold than I. This does not make them any better or worse. We are all called upon differently and our lives should be lived accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment