Monday, December 3, 2012

Adding Value To My Life

I like philosophy. Life its self intrigues me. I hope to cultivate wisdom and understanding in myself over the years that lay ahead. This is in part my motivation to write. I am a little biased towards wisdom and understanding over knowledge and intelligence. I see the value of wisdom and understanding in how it permeates our souls. I feel that we can develop compassion for others if we choose to understand ourselves.
If you have read much of my work the previous paragraph was likely no surprise. I believe I have a good grasp of things and that it should be expressed. I like doing this through essays and poems. I am looking to expand from this into speaking and mentoring.
I have come far in deepening my understanding of life and other philosophical topics. I am also just beginning. I believe I will find understanding through poetry. I both write and read poetry. This is in its self quite rewarding. I think I will gain insight to the heart and soul of men and women in poetry.
I also believe in developing meaning in my own life. I think I can teach better how to provide meaning in life better the more experienced I am. I am doing things that are rewarding. And attempting to be happy with what I have. I want to share what I learn and feel that it is sharing its self that adds value to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment