Friday, December 7, 2012

Just Believe

This morning I woke up very excited about a particular project I'm working on. This project is a writing support group. I am currently working on a proposal that will be seen by a select board. In addition to the writing support group I'm working on promoting my upcoming book. I am looking to do book readings for mental health professionals and consumers.
My work as a peer in the recovery community is beginning to expand. The root of my work is in writing. This root has now sprouted. Offshoots of my advocacy work have emerged and I believe this work will eventually be in full bloom.
The hope I have for my future is growing stronger by the day. I think I am capable of living an inspired and productive life. I have always dreamed of being a public speaker and now this is close at hand. We all have a purpose in this world and if we don't give up this purpose will be fulfilled. Just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment