Monday, December 17, 2012

Learning Together

This blog is now over 5 months old. It has evolved a great deal in that time. As this blog developed into what it is today I have grown.  This pursuit of publishing my stories and wisdom on the internet has shaped me into a new person. I have developed a fondness of writing and now realize I can make a difference.
I believe the concept of this blog is still changing. The focus of recovery will remain. However, the manner in which I get my ideas across is not yet fully evolved. I started the blog by writing exercise and nutrition articles. I tapped into what I knew on these subjects fairly quickly. The focus of the blog shifted away from exercise and nutrition to be focused on my personal story of recovery.
I have now written most of my recovery story within this blog. Similarly to when I felt I had tapped into my knowledge of exercise and nutrition the focus of this blog is presently shifting. I am not absolutely sure of where this project will take me.
I will test the waters of my writing process. I have ideas for sources of inspiration beyond the daily events that influence my views and feelings. I am looking forward to this phase in my writing. I believe as when I shifted away from exercise and nutrition that in proceeding into new territory I will grow. All of you my readers and I will learn together from this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment