Saturday, December 22, 2012

Good In My Life

I was feeling very good about life in general today. I have realized recently that I'm doing exactly what I would like to be doing in writing. I know that for this I am very fortunate. I was also happy today to see someone I know send me a friend request on facebook. I know this is a small thing but it brought me happiness. Possibly because of my already especially good mood.
Its not everyday I feel this good about things. On certain days I can feel down right awful. In fact just last weekend I was pretty miserable. Not really much has changed in that time, except my perspective. I was reminded by a friend a few days ago of how much I like writing.
Today I am so happy that I will make a point to remind myself of this tomorrow and the next day. I just might start a new trend in my life. I am going to take to heart that if not everyday some days will be good, just like this one. I will know just a little better the next time I'm down that there are good things in my life. And that there is more good is in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment