Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Making Friends

I have had an all around good day today. I've been active. My activities of the day include writing an article I'm proud of earlier this morning and going to a support group. I've not lost a game of chess yet today. I believe most importantly I have made a new friend.
I always like meeting new people, especially when they're interesting. I have made a few friendships with people since moving into my new apartment. Today I met a girl, she and I played a game of chess together. She seems smart and is new to town.
I was able to talk with her while we waited for a chess set to be available for use. I told her of the local chess club. She told me that she is an art curator. I was glad to be able to help her with getting to know the Brattleboro community. I believe that we could be good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment