Monday, November 19, 2012

Giving of Myself

I don't have much in the way of possessions or money. I am able to live well off of the little I have. I have enough to enjoy the company of friends at a coffee shop. I can also catch a movie from time to time. My total income is less than $1000/m. I am managing to see the positive that can come from this situation. It brings me hope that I am and will continue to have all that I could ever want.
I think I am fortunate to have what I do. I have all the necessities and can be true to my heart. This is its self a truly great treasure. I believe in my heart I am called to make use of my experience with schizophrenia to be a writer. My life has been tremendously impacted by this illness and I feel my work as a writer is thus important.
In writing of my experiences with schizophrenia I am giving of myself. This is important to me. I feel that I am much better off this way than if I were to fulfill a desire for material possessions. I am sharing something positive with the world. This makes me am happy and proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment