Saturday, October 13, 2012

Snow Shoeing and Winter Activity


The colder months of the year are just around the corner. I woke up this morning to the first frost of the season. It is now Oct. 13th a long way away from spring. Here in Vermont winters are quite cold. The coldness and length of the winters can be depressing if you don't stay active.

This winter I will have a few activities I take part in. I will be going to the local gym and involved in an indoor soccer league. I will also look into getting snow shoes to have an outdoor activity for this winter. I have enjoyed snow shoeing in the past. It is a great way to spend some time in the outdoors during the long and cold New England winters. Snow shoeing is more affordable than skiing and its great exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment