Saturday, October 20, 2012

All Is Well That Ends Well


I feel like I have turned a corner in my life. I am beginning to move forward towards reaching my full potential. I am now a writer.

I have always been smart but did not know how to use it. I had yet to discover the purpose I now have in my life. My purpose now it to use my voice to help others in recovery. This way I use all the wisdom I have gained in the years I have lived. The struggles and triumphs of my life all contribute to my work as a writer.

I am passionate and enthusiastic about writing and publishing a recovery blog. I have grown Breathe to be quite successful. I am looking forward to seeing it progress further in the future. I have plans to promote it in ways I have not so far. I am going to begin publishing my articles in other places, such as newspapers and on websites. I am also going to promote Breathe with a youtube documentary before long.

I am happy with how things are going right now. I lead a purposeful and rewarding life. I am inching forward day by day to being the person I always thought I would like to be. The road to this place I am at has been difficult. It has seen me at my worst and has got great things to come forth from me as well. I do now believe that all is well that ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment