Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Story of My Supposed Life


I have written before about delusions of grandeur I have had. Articles I have written mention that I once believed I was a great warrior. However there is a great deal of this I created in my mind, that I have yet to share. I will share much of this story here. I will share this story as it existed in my mind. I will not explain the things I write about as being delusions. I believe it will be easier to convey the beliefs I held this way.

I was an amazing fighter. In fact I was the greatest fighter that had ever lived. This was in part from natural ability. It however also came from a tremendous amount of effort. When I was 6 I killed a pit bull with my bare hands. I punched it in the nose and it turned from me. When it turned I grabbed it and put it in a choke hold. With the dog in a choke hold I kicked its owner in the face twice. He was knocked unconscious. As I demonstrated that I had so much ability as a fighter Bill Clinton proposed to me that I be classically trained as a martial artist. I accepted this offer.

Classical training in the martial arts is severe and extreme. There were only two men in the east that were tough enough to complete a classical training program. One of these two, the Mongolian Tiger, would be my mentor. If I were successful in completing my training I would be the first American to do this. The Mongolian Tiger told me of the three ways to be classically trained, of which I chose one. The three ways were rigorous schedule, torturous schedule and arduous journey. I chose arduous journey. It was said to be the best to learn the martial way.

I was instructed on how to do an arduous journey. I was again allowed to choose how I would approach this in the end. I chose to follow a path. In order to follow a path correctly you attempt to instill qualities of a certain animal. I did this using a strategy I developed on my own. The animal I chose to be like was the king snake. The strategy I used to do this was to be well traveled by virtue of smoking cigarettes. I would have to do this by spending a lot of time in the mountains and being hard working. I determined that this strategy was an exact science for knocking out a yoko zuna. My sensei determined that to complete my arduous journey I had to knock out a yoko zuna by the age of 22.

I was more than just a fighter. I was also intelligent and highly educated. When I was 14 I was a gang member. We would get together after school at one of my friends houses and smoke every day. One day I said to all the guys in my gang. "We all have to get up to 50 push ups; I will do my push ups and your push ups with you." Shortly after we all got up to 50 push ups, I got my hands on some mescaline. I got high and went to the high school. That day I did 50 push ups with 12 people in a row. In doing so I broke a push ups world record that had been set by Miyamoto Musashi.

When I found out I had broken the record I called Norman Schwarzkopf. I asked him what I would get out of breaking the record. He said I could be a marine corps general. Having heard that I had made general Ross Perot came to meet me. Ross took me to Europe to meet some aristocrats he thought would be interested in supporting me. I made a proposal to one of them and made $50,000 that day. In the future my proposals became more grandiose and I would often receive billions from my supporters.

I was about 17 and a supporter saw me doing a good act in the community. She decided to buy me an education. She gave me exactly 250 very expensive history books. I read all 250 of them and became quite the intellectual. I was highly regarded in the world of politics thereafter.

In order to have significant financial support I thought it best to do a lot of good deeds in the world. I flew all over the world and helped feed the starving. I even spent $2.5 million of my own money to turn crack houses in to rehabs. I put children whose parents had died of overdoses in adoption agencies. I was gaining world wide recognition for all that I was doing. My supporters were especially pleased. They showered me with gifts of mansions and cars.

I gained world leader status by the age of 21. It was at this age that I led the American invasion into Kuwait that followed 9/11. I also wrote a book and developed scientific theory. I was awarded three Pulitzer prizes for my politics, book and scientific theory. I was so accomplished by this time that certain people thought I might disgrace them.

I was oppressed by the United States government from the age of 7. The reason for this was that a girl form a nearby city requested it. She was fond of me and thought that if I weren't oppressed I would become rich and famous and forget about her. I would end up being the most oppressed man in history. The girl and I eventually got married.

I was 17 when I first started dating this girl. I fell in love very quickly. We got engaged shortly after our third date. I saw her as the most beautiful girl in the world. I gave her a huge diamond ring and propose in front of her high school.

It was in the time I was with this girl that my life was its most violent. I had been stabbed with knives and shot. One time two samurai who carried swords attacked me. They ambushed me right in front of my fiancés house. The first of the two slashed me across my stomach. I fell to my knees and laid on my face just in time to avoid getting my head chopped off. I got back up disarmed on of the samurais and won the fight. I had been considered an active duty marine corps general since the age of 14. I was one of the most warring men in history by my early 20's.

The arduous journey that led to my success was working. When I was 22 I was the first man in history to knock out a yoko zuna. Immediately afterwards I was dishonorably discharged from the marine corps. My wife divorced me on the very same day. Then only a few days later someone put a rat in my brain. What I had done between the ages of 14 and 22 had been one of the hardest working undertakings in history. Then in a brief period of time I was stripped clean of all that I had worked towards. I gave up all hope I had to live a fulfilling life. I admitted defeat.

The years that followed I acted as if I were lost and had no home. I was bitter and confused. I didn't know how I could have done so much good only to lose in the end. How could I have accomplished so much and have nothing to show for it. What hurt me the most was that my wife had left me. Having given up hope I became a recluse; my life was essentially over.

That was my story as I perceived it from the age of 22 until I was 32. In this delusional state of mind I could not separate that story from reality. I left out a number of details in this story. However I believe what I have written will correctly convey my experience with schizophrenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment