Monday, October 29, 2012

The Way of The Weaponless Warrior


I was on a walk this morning and thinking of articles I could possibly write. I was on my way back home. I had gone out to get a carrot at the food co-op in town. I stopped previously at a coffee shop to play a game of chess with a friend. I won the game but made one significant error due to making my move too quickly. This mistake got haste on my mind and I thought I might write an entire article on that subject. However, in thinking on haste I was reminded of the code of ethics I invented. This article is going to be about that code and the process of inventing it.

I have mentioned in previous articles that my delusions I previously held included beliefs that I was a great warrior. I believed that I was a martial arts grandmaster and was to invent a martial arts system. In the years from 2002 to 2006 I studied strategy and martial arts philosophy for the purposes of inventing a code of ethics.

In 2011 I finished my work on inventing this code. The code was a large part of a system that included a training method and strike. I had been exposed to other martial arts in which the inventor of the system created a strike and I followed suit. The strike I invented was a parry punch combination. The training method was to focus on clapping push-ups. My intention was to found a warrior's caste in jail.

The code was intended to be a practice in remaining weaponless. I have here the code I invented.

 

Virtues of the Weaponless Warrior: Humble, Brave, Courteous and Loyal

 

What the Weaponless Warrior Should Aspire to: Honor, Courage and the King Snake Tradition

 

Evils That Will Lead One Astray: Envy, Greed, Haste, Pride, Timidity, Anger, Disrespect and Selfishness

 

Rule of the Weaponless Warrior: Be a Gentleman

 

Tradition of the Weaponless Warrior: Live by This Code in Secret to Get King Snake Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment